Accessing the Devo platform
- The Devo web application can be used from anywhere, with no need for additional consoles or software.
- Once your account has been created and you have logged in, you can start to run queries, define alerts, or use the dashboards.
- In case of cloud and hybrid deployment models, the access is available anywhere at the instance.
- In case of an on-premises model, the access has to be built by the customer.
Request a Devo demo
Register here to request a free guided demo of Devo.
Create a Devo domain
To start using Devo, you must first create a domain:
- Go to the Devo website.
- Click Log In and choose the appropiate Devo region.
- Select Sign up.
- Enter the required information in the form and click the Sign up button.
- Instructions for logging into your new Devo domain will be sent to the email address indicated. After you confirm the validation link, your domain will be created.
Devo also allows signing up to customized domains intended to be used by partners or training purposes. Users must access the special URL provided and follow the steps explained above. They will receive an invitation code that they must enter in the corresponding field. If you have any questions, please contact the Devo support team.
Log in to your Devo domain
Once you have registered, you can log in to the application following the steps below:
- Go to the Devo website, then click Log In and choose the appropiate Devo region. You can also access the URL corresponding to your region directly (us.devo.com or eu.devo.com).
- Enter your credentials and click Login.
After logging in, you will see the name of the domain you are logged into, your user name, and your role in the upper area of the navigation panel. Click your name to modify your user's information (name, password and phone number).
Users may have access to multiple domains and have different roles and permissions in each of them. Learn more about roles here.
If you have access to more than one domain, switch between them by clicking the green button next to your user name. Select the star next to a domain name to make it the default domain each time you log in. If you have access to multiple domains but have not selected a default, you will be prompted to select a domain when logging in.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US