How to set up a delivery method
Delivery methods should be set up based upon the types of delivery methods your organization is equipped with. Once established, delivery methods are used in the definition of alert policies.
Go to Administration → Alerts Configuration → Delivery methods to set up a new delivery method. Simply select the delivery method type in the left-hand panel, then click the New button.
Delivery methods can be edited or deleted by clicking the ellipsis symbol on the right side.
For more information about setting up the specific types of delivery methods, see the related articles listed below.
- Setting up an Email type delivery method
- Setting up an HTTP-JSON type delivery method
- Setting up a Service Desk type delivery method
- Setting up a Jira type delivery method
- Setting up a Pushover type delivery method
- Setting up a PagerDuty type delivery method
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US