The Data Search area is where you open data tables and saved queries. It is the gateway to the query window where you examine, transform, enrich, and analyze your data.
There are four tabs in the Data Search area:
- The Finder tab is where you select data tables or favorite queries that you want to open.
- The Last queries tab is a list of searches done recently. It's a convenient way to find and reopen past queries.
- The Query Management tab shows the queries that are currently running. It's useful for Admin users responsible for managing system performance.
- The Lookup Management tab allows you to upload CSV files with lookup table information. The lookups are then available to enrich the data when users are building queries.
- Running a search
- Viewing the data tables
- Viewing column info
- Running queries (tutorials)
- Last queries
- Query management
- Lookup management
- Favorite queries
- Sharing queries
- Table toolbar features
- Additional tools
- Aliased finder
- Custom finders
- Data reinjection
- Available operations
- Best practices for data search
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US