In the Devo web application, select Data Search → Last Queries to browse the most recent queries and filter for the queries used during a specific time period.
This area offers a number of options for working with saved queries. The numbered list below corresponds to the above screenshot.
- This slider lets you switch between viewing User queries or Account queries.
- Select one of these options to filter by locked, findable, or favorite queries. You can select more than one to refine the filter.
- Select one of these options to filter for queries most recently run within the last 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or 1 year.
- The queries list can be filtered by keywords. The filter is applied to all values in the Alias, Table name, and Creation user columns.
- Hover over a query alias to open a box displaying the LINQ script. Click the icon in the bottom right corner to copy the script to the clipboard.
- Select the ellipsis icon at the end of a row and click New tag to add or remove tags. You can also do it by clicking the cell in the Tag column of a query.
- Select a symbol to mark the query as locked, aliased, or as a favorite.
- Locked queries cannot be modified except by the query creator.
Aliased queries appear listed in the Aliased Finder.
Favorite queries are listed in the lower area of the Finder.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US