You can share queries with other domains and users, or share them through the Social Intelligence area. Here's how to share your favorite queries:
- In the Data Search area, go to the Favorite Queries area of the Finder.
- Click the ellipsis icon at the end of the query that you want to share.
Select Share. The Query Sharing window opens.
The following table describes the fields in the window:
Name Enter a name for the query. Description Enter a description of the query. Path / Complete Tree Choose Path to share only the current query path or Complete Tree to share all the queries performed in the search. Category Select the category of the query. Share with
Choose the sharing level:
- Public - Shares the query with all Devo users, regardless of domain or company.
- Domain - Select the domain with which you want to share the query. All users in this domain will be able to access the query.
- User - Enter the email address of a specific user.
Tags Add tags to easily find the query.
- Click Share. The query will appear in the Social Intelligence area.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US