What types of data can Devo manage?
- Structured and unstructured data
- Databases, text files
- Social networks
- Syslog, Syslog-ng, Rsyslog
- HTTP, File transfer, Netflow
- WMI, SDE, SNMP, JDBC, SMTP
How is data sent to Devo?
- Devo supports the delivery of encoded data using standard protocols like SSL, TLS, Syslog (TCP and UDP), SFTP, and more. Devo also supports X509v3 public key certificates.
- All data is securely transmitted to our relays using encrypted channels authenticated with double certification.
- Data is sent in real time unless otherwise configured for deferred delivery.
How can you control data access and security using Devo?
|Permission levels per view||
How does Devo leverage your data?
Devo simplifies the management and use of your data with these five primary functions:
|1. Data collection - multiple methods to send your data to Devo|
Devo supports most major protocols but there are also other ways to send the data to Devo.
- In Windows and Unix environments, a Devo agent can be used to send the data.
- An In-house Relay can be deployed within your infrastructure for the purpose of collecting your data forwarding it to Devo.
|2. Data centralization - all in one single point|
Regardless of where your data is generated or where the servers and applications reside, you have a single access point for data management and analysis.
|3. Search & Analyze - high-throughput for data analysis|
Browse, search, and analyze your information in data tables identified by the tagging structure previously created.
- Your information is collected in a data table that can be viewed and modified in several levels using tags.
- When viewing a data table, you can perform several operations to facilitate analysis including filtering, grouping, aggregating, and concatenating your data. You can also add/delete columns, perform statistical operations, and more.
|4. Alerts - all delivered in real-time|
Manage your real-time alerts to stay on top of your business at all times.
- Alerts can be triggered based on simple thresholds or complex correlations.
- Alerts are delivered in real-time using different mechanisms (e-mail, HTTP/SON, Jira, Service Desk, Pushover, and PagerDuty).
|5. Visualize your data - explore and interact with your data|
Our visualization tools give you a very deep level of knowledge about what is happening in your business. You can use a variety of maps, chord diagrams, networks, distributions, trends, and comparisons charts available.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US