Devo can index any type of data:
- OS data
- Web logs
- Application logs
- Network feeds
- System metrics
- Proprietary applications
- Structured/unstructured data
- Social networks
- Devo does not need connectors to parse events. Devo receives and stores the events as they are generated.
- You can set up the system to send data using its native transmission mechanism, configuring Devo agents or using a relay.
Types of inputs
- Devo In-house Relay listens on each specified port (controlled by rules).
- Devo monitors text-based log files.
- It can also receive and load files such as CSV, XML, CDR and other text-based files.
- Scripts - Devo runs a script and collects the output.
You can configure your *Nix servers manually to send information to Devo in a secure/non-secure way via:
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US