Installation of software packages
- This is a basic package for a Linux system to report its system logs to Devo.
- It consists mainly of rsyslog configuration files that automate the configuration process.
- The package enables you to set up a secure connection via a relay, using SSL and client authentication.
Follow the installation instructions for your Linux distribution:
- This package installs scripts that monitor system resources (for example, CPU, memory, or disk space) and generate alerts when defined thresholds are exceeded.
- It also gives you the option to label the system with different elements in order to facilitate the management by groups.
To install the software package, follow the installation instructions for your Linux distribution: