ProxyServerContainer is a XCOPY drop-down application. This means you only need to copy the files at the desired location.
These are the steps to follow to install the ProxyServerContainer:
- Extract the package files in the desired location, for example C:\Program Files\ProxyServerContainer.
- Proceed with the configuration of the ProxyServerContainer application.
- Open a CMD console with administrative privileges.
- Navigate to the location of the ProxyServerContainer application.
- In this location, execute the following comand line → ProxyServerContainer.exe -i
- ProxyServerContainer will be installed as a Windows service.
- Execute services.msc
- Check that the ProxyServerContainer service is been executed.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US