Download as PDF
Configuration file examples
When sending data directly to Devo, and not through a relay, the output section of the configuration file must include the following specifications:
- The port must always be 443.
- The host depends on your location.
- If you are an USA user, use us.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- If you are an EU user, use eu.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- If you are a VDC / Spain user, use es.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- The ssl_cert, ssl_key, and ssl_cacert variables must specify the corresponding certificate file names. In the Devo web application, go to Administration → Credentials to download the necessary certificates. For more information, see Credentials.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US