Download as PDF
Configuration file examples
When sending data directly to Devo, and not through a relay, the output section of the configuration file must include the following specifications:
- The port must always be 443.
- The host depends on your location.
- If you are an USA user, use us.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- If you are an EU user, use eu.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- If you are a VDC / Spain user, use es.elb.relay.logtrust.net
- The ssl_cert, ssl_key, and ssl_cacert variables must specify the corresponding certificate file names. In the Devo web application, go to Administration → Credentials to download the necessary certificates. For more information, see Credentials.