Uploading, analyzing and visualizing data
The articles in this section constitute a guided tutorial. Using a sample data file that we provide, you will learn to:
- Upload data directly into the Devo cloud repository.
- Structure and format the data in the table.
- Group the data and incorporate aggregations to create new columns of data useful for analysis.
- Build a graph and add it to a dashboard.
To get started, download the markets.sample file and save it in your local machine. This is the data we're going to upload to Devo and use for the subsequent operations.
- Uploading data
- Finding data
- Structuring data
- Converting data types
- Performing data analysis
- Creating a chart
- Creating a dashboard data source
- Adding a widget to a dashboard
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US