Creating a chart
Now that you have performed the data analysis using grouping and aggregation, you can proceed to generate the chart, in this case a Google heatmap.
- Select Additional Tools in the toolbar, then choose Charts → Maps → Google heat map.
- Then click Charts → Maps → Google heat map.
- The Google heat map builder appears. Now drag and drop the column headers into the corresponding boxes in the builder:
- LatitudeFloat to the Latitude box.
- LongitudeFloat to the Longitude box.
- count to the size/color box.
- Once you have specified the required columns, the chart is automatically rendered.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US