Intro to Administration
The Administration area contains several sections where you can manage different aspects of your Devo environment:
- Users - Add, modify, and delete users, and monitor user activity.
- Roles - Create and manage your domain's roles. Assign custom finders and applications to different user roles.
- Relays - Set up new relays.
- Credentials - Manage the domain's API keys, X.509 certificates, and HTTP tokens.
- Application Gallery - Activate useful applications, libraries, and dashboards for use in the domain.
- Alerts Configuration - Manage alert subscriptions, and set up delivery methods and alert policies.
- Data Management - Manage the aggregation tasks, the injections, and the permalinks created in your domain.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US