Intro to Administration
The Administration area contains several sections where you can manage different aspects of your Devo environment:
- Users - Add, modify, and delete users, and monitor user activity.
- Roles - Create and manage your domain's roles. Assign custom finders and applications to different user roles.
- Relays - Set up new relays.
- Credentials - Manage the domain's API keys, X.509 certificates, and HTTP tokens.
- Application Gallery - Activate useful applications, libraries, and dashboards for use in the domain.
- Alerts Configuration - Manage alert subscriptions, and set up delivery methods and alert policies.
- Data Management - Manage the aggregation tasks, the injections, and the permalinks created in your domain.