Multi-factor authentication (MFA) adds an extra layer of security on top of standard username and password validation for Devo login.
To enable MFA for your Devo account:
- Go to Preferences → Account preferences → Authentication.
- Select the Password tab and check the Active box. Check the Allow users to skip MFA Configuration box if you want to make MFA optional for your domain users.
- Click Update, then Confirm the action.
With MFA enabled, users will need the following in order to log into Devo:
- Username and password (the first authentication factor).
- A temporarily generated code (the second authentication factor). This is an OTP code generated by a virtual MFA device (e.g. Google Authenticator).
- A mobile phone with one of the apps shown in the below image.
These are the steps to follow when login into your Devo account after activating the MFA:
- Enter your Devo user and password and you will see the window below. Click Start Process. An email containing a verification link is sent to your user account email address.
- Go to your email inbox, open the verification email, and click the link. A page opens displaying a QR code.
- Scan the QR code using the authentication app on your mobile phone. A six-digit verification code appears on your mobile phone. Click Continue.
- Enter the verification code. Select the Remember this device during 30 days if you want to skip the QR code validation step when logging in over the next 30 days. Select Validate and Access to finish the MFA log in process.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US