Okta as an identity provider
After enabling Devo as a service provider, you can set up Okta as an identity provider for SAML SSO.
- In Okta, go to the Applications section and select Add Application.
- Click Create New App and the Create a New Application Integration window will appear. Select Web as the Platform, and SAML 2.0 as the Sign on method. Click Create.
- In the next window, enter a name for the app (for example, SAML Devo Access), then select the Next button. In the next window, select the SAML Settings tab.
- In Devo, go to Preferences → Account preferences → Authorization. Copy the ACS URL and Entity ID from the Service Provider area and paste them into the corresponding fields in Okta.
- Set Name ID format to Unspecified, then choose Email as the Application username. Click Download Okta Certificate for use later and click Next.
- In the next window, click View Setup Instructions in the Sign On tab.
- Copy the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL and Identity Provider Issuer and paste them into the corresponding fields of the Identity Provider area in Devo. Now, copy the content of the certificate previously downloaded and paste it into the Add certificate field. Click Update in Devo.
- Finally, assign the app to users clicking Assign Applications in Okta.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US