OneLogin as an identity provider
After enabling Devo as a service provider, you can set up OneLogin as an identity provider for SAML SSO.
- In your OneLogin account, click Apps → Add Apps.
- Enter "SAML Test Connector" in the search box and select SAML Test Connector (IdP). The Add SAML Test Connector (IdP) window appears.
- Enter a Display Name, then click Save.
- In the next window, select the Configuration tab. Now, in Devo, go to Preferences → Account Preferences → Authorization. Copy the ACS URL and Entity ID from the Service Provider area, then paste them into the corresponding fields in OneLogin.
- Select the SSO tab in OneLogin. Copy the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and paste them into the corresponding fields of the Identity Provider area in Devo.
- In OneLogin, click View Details under X.509 Certificate to see the content of the certificate and paste it into the Add Certificate field in Devo. Click Update to finish the process.
Have we answered your question?
If not, please contact our technical support team via email by clicking the button below.CONTACT US