Activeboards are an update of Devo Dashboards that make much simpler the process of creating and managing dashboards. Users with the required role permissions (View activeboards or Manage activeboards) will see the Activeboards option in the navigation pane.
These are the highlights of Activeboards:
- More intuitive, user-friendly interface to easily find and manage your Activeboards.
- Easy access to the data settings and visual configuration of your widgets.
- Apart from Devo data sources, now you can use recently used and favorite queries to feed your widgets. Moreover, you can directly write your source queries in the editor using the LINQ language.
- Switch between view and edit modes easily, and assign Activeboards to specific roles to manage access permissions.
- Now you can add inputs to your Activeboard. Inputs are flexible and powerful features that let you apply dynamic data filters to your widgets. A query script that feeds a widget in the Activeboard can contain a placeholder variable that references the value activated in a specific input. So, you can use the value selected in an input to filter the data displayed in a widget.
Check the following introduction video for a quick tour around the Activeboards area.