Manage and filter Activeboards
General configuration options
See a complete list of Activeboards in your domain by opening the Activeboard manager. Just click theicon in the upper-left corner of the Activeboard editor. Find a specific Activeboard typing its name in the search box, or locate it in the list. You can make the list show only Activeboards created by yourself selecting the Created by me button, show only those marked as favorite by selecting the Favorites button or show a combination of both.
In the following video, you can see some of the features explained in this article so you get a clearer idea before working with your own Activeboards.
You can click the expandable of an Activeboard in the Activeboard manager to see the following information:
- Description: the text introduced when The Activeboard was created to summarize the content or to introduce any other information.
- Create by: the name of the user that created the Activeboard.
- Last modified: the moment in which the latest change was performed, expressed in local time and date.
- User tags: the tags applied to this Activeboard. If you click the pencil icon, you will open the menu to create and apply tags. See the section below to know more about how to create and apply tags.
Place the cursor over an Activeboard row and two icons will appear:
- Heart icon: click it to mark an Activeboard as favorite (only for you). Your favorite Activeboards are listed in the Favorite Activeboards area of your Home page.
- Ellipsis icon: click it to open a contextual menu with the following options:
Opens the Activeboard to view its content.
Open in new tab
Opens a new tab in the browser to show the content of the Activeboard.
Manage user tags
Opens a window to create and assign tags. You can perform the following actions:
Take into account that the existing tags will remain as an option to select in the dropdown as long as they are applied to at least one Activeboard; if they are removed from that Activeboard you will have to create them again.
In the Activeboard Manager, you can perform the following actions once the tags have been created and applied:
Be aware that tags are user-dependent, this means that only you will be able to see and use the ones you create and therefore you cannot see or use the ones created by others.
Set as default
Set the Activeboard as the default one to be shown when accessing the Activeboards area.
Edit the Activeboard's name and description.
Make a copy of the Activeboard.
Delete the Activeboard.
You can use the following options to filter Activeboards:
- By name: introduce the desired text in the search box and the existing Activeboards will be filtered as you type. Only those Activeboards containing that string will be shown.
- Favorite: click the Favorites button below the search box and a green tick will appear to indicate that such filter has been applied. Only those Activeboards marked as favorite by yourself will be shown.
- Created by yourself: click the Created by me button below the search box and a green tick will appear to indicate that such filter has been applied. Only those Activeboard created by yourself will be shown.
- By tags: click the Filters button next to the search box, select the Tags dropdown and choose one or more tags. Only those Activeboards with the applied tags will be shown.
- By user: click the Filters button next to the search box, select the Users dropdown and choose a user. Only those Activeboards created by the selected user will be shown.
Be aware that all these filters can be applied simultaneously and in that case, only those Activeboards meeting all the specified conditions will be shown.
When you apply filters, a Clear button appears below the Filters button so you can remove them all.