Create a delivery method
Create a delivery method for each of the possible recipients of triggered alerts and for each of the distribution types available in your organization. You will associate delivery methods to sending policies in order to direct how to send alerts and to whom. A sending policy may have one or many delivery methods.
To create and manage delivery methods:
- Go to Administration → Alerts Configuration → Delivery methods to set up a new delivery method.
- Select the distribution type in the left-hand panel, then click the New button.
To edit or delete a delivery method, use the options in the ellipsis menu.
Instructions for setting up the different types of delivery methods are provided in these articles:
- Email delivery methods
- HTTP-JSON delivery methods
- Service Desk delivery methods
- Jira delivery methods
- Pushover delivery methods
- PagerDuty delivery methods
- Slack delivery methods