The Devo Provisioning API can be used to:
- Get the certificates associated to specific Devo domains.
- Retrieve information of users and domains.
- Create, update, delete and modify Devo domains, and also enable or disable them.
- Create, update, delete and modify Devo users, and also enable or disable them.
- Get lists of available reseller domains and users in a specific domain.
- Retrieve and update a domain's plan configuration and ingestion limits in Devo.
- Retrieve lists of plans associated to a reseller and information of specific plans.
To perform a request with the Provisioning API, use the endpoint for your Devo region:
See the Devo Provisioning API documentation to see the paths you can add to the URL in order to perform the available types of requests.