OneLogin as an identity provider
After enabling Devo as a service provider, you can set up OneLogin as an identity provider for SAML SSO.
- In your OneLogin account, click Apps → Add Apps.
- Enter "SAML Test Connector" in the search box and select SAML Test Connector (IdP). The Add SAML Test Connector (IdP) window appears.
- Enter a Display Name, then click Save.
- In the next window, select the Configuration tab. Now, in Devo, go to Preferences → Domain Preferences → Authentication. Copy the ACS URL and Entity ID from the Service Provider area, then paste them into the corresponding fields in OneLogin.
- Select the SSO tab in OneLogin. Copy the Issuer URL and SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and paste them into the corresponding fields of the Identity Provider area in Devo.
- In OneLogin, click View Details under X.509 Certificate to see the content of the certificate and paste it into the Add Certificate field in Devo. Click Update to finish the process.