Sign up and log in
To start using Devo, you must first create a domain, or get invited to one. Domains are environments aimed to enable access to different subsets of the data within your organization and include only a specific set of users. You can have access to more than one domain and have different permissions and access to different information in each of them.
If a Devo user invites you to join a domain, you will receive an email asking you to set up your password. Go to Managing users to learn how to add new users to your domain.
Create a Devo domain
- Go to the Devo website, click Log In and choose the appropiate Devo region (USA or Europe). You can also select the Log In option available here, in the documentation top bar.
- Select Sign up.
- Enter the required information in the form and click the Sign up button.
- Instructions for logging into your new Devo domain will be sent to the email address indicated. After you confirm the validation link, your domain will be created.
Devo also allows signing up to customized domains intended to be used by partners or training purposes. Users must access the special URL provided and follow the steps explained above. They will receive an invitation code that they must enter in the corresponding field. If you have any questions, please contact the Devo support team.
Log in to your Devo domain
Once you have registered, you can log in to the application following the steps below:
- Select the Log In option in the Devo website or here in the documentation top bar, then choose the appropiate Devo region. You can also access the URL corresponding to your region directly (us.devo.com or eu.devo.com).
- Enter your credentials and click Login.
After logging in, you will see the name of the domain you are logged into, your user name, and your role in the upper area of the navigation pane.
Users may have access to multiple domains and have different roles and permissions in each of them. Learn more about roles here.
Click your name to modify your user's information (name, password and phone number). You can also add a profile picture using Gravatar.