Sign up and log in
To start using Devo, you must first create an account associated with an email address and log in to a domain. Domains are environments aimed to enable access to different subsets of the data within your organization and include only a specific set of users. You can have access to more than one domain and have different permissions and access to different information in each of them.
When you first create an account, a domain is also created associated to that account. You can then create additional domains in your account entering the associated email and password in the signing up process.
Users with the required permissions can invite new users to join a domain. You will receive an email asking you to set up your password. Go to Managing users to learn how to add new users to your domain.
Create a Devo account
- Access the Devo URL corresponding to your region (us.devo.com or eu.devo.com) and select Sign up.
Enter the required information in the form. You must enter the name of your domain in the first field, your first and last names, a phone number and an e-mail address and password to be used as credentials for your account. Optionally, you can indicate your company name. Click the Sign up button when you're done.
- Your account will be created, as well as the domain associated to it. Instructions for logging in to your new Devo account will be sent to the email address indicated. After you confirm the validation link, your account will be created.
Companies can provide their services using environments based on the Devo application, and give their users access to the so-called reseller accounts. They will be sent a special Devo URL where they can create new accounts and log in to the application in the same way as for common accounts. The only difference is that you must enter an invitation code provided by Devo, and select a plan between the available ones.
Contact the Devo support team for more information about reseller accounts.
Create a new domain in your account
To create a new domain in your account, follow the same procedure explained above and enter your account email and password in the sign-up form. Indicate the name of the new domain in the first field of the form.
Log in to your Devo domain
Once you have registered, you can log in to the application following the steps below:
- Select the Log In option in the Devo website or here in the documentation top bar, then choose the appropriate Devo region. You can also access the URL corresponding to your region directly (us.devo.com or eu.devo.com).
- Enter your account credentials (e-mail and password) and click Login.
- If you only have a single domain associated with your account, you will be automatically logged in. If your account has several domains, you will be prompted to select the required one.
After logging in, you will see the name of the domain you are logged in to, your user name, and your role in the upper area of the navigation pane. Click your name to modify your user's information (name, password and phone number). You can also add a profile picture using Gravatar.
A note about domains
Users may have access to multiple domains and have different roles and permissions in each of them. Learn more about roles here.