- Flow tool is now integrated in the web.
- We have a new data type: bigint.
- Brand new Time Series Anomaly Detection charts.
- Added the Time Zone parameter.
- We've removed the Dashboard menu entry for new domains.
- Added server catch for the Finder loading.
- New average calculation (index size)
- Average/Limit tooltips relocated
- A new shortcut has been added to run a query.
- Improved JSON CellView popup ("p/P") to manage JSON data.
- The cell menu now extends beyond drilldown.
- Removed "Run server side" entry.
- Download Source not allowed for the following table prefix due to a security issue: my synthesis, my.blend, my.parser, my.tech.
- Added column headers to unnamed columns in "Download from server".
- Implemented SQL 3VL logic for "or" and "and".
- Finder name added to LOG (in siem.logtrust.web.navigation).
- New Notifications implementation.
- Notifications only deleted by allowed users.
- Notifications displayed to all domain users.
- Available also for "my.upload" tables.
- Available also for filtered data.
- New parsed types (Ip6, MAC and timestamp).
- Accurate error message when no format found.
- Algorithm internal improvements.
- LINQ supported in Alerts created through the WEB (SQL in the case of Alerts created through the Alerts API).
- Alerts with temporary groupings aligned to the user Time Zone.
- Added the alert ID to the alert details and to the alert email.
- Added new info in NEW ALERT DEFINITION window about variable names allowed.
- New anti flooding policy.
- LINQ supported in Injections.
- Injections with temporary groupings aligned to the user Time Zone.