Download a query
After building your query, you can download its data in multiple formats. This is useful when you need to back up data before the data retention period expires, analyze data outside of Devo, or create specific graphics and reports.
- Choose Download from the query window toolbar.
The following table describes the fields in the Download search data window:
File name Enter a name for the file. Data pathway
Select the data that you want to include in your file:
- Download from server - Select this option to download all the events from the query, including those that haven't been downloaded to the browser yet.
- Download current browser content - Select this option to download only the data that has been downloaded to the browser, that is to say, data displayed in the query window.
Choose one of the available formats:
- CSV - Downloads a .csv file where each event row value is separated by commas.
- TSV - Downloads a .tsv file where each event row value is separated by a tab character.
- XLSX - Downloads a .xlsx file where each event row corresponds to an event.
- JSON Object Array - Downloads a .json file where each event is represented as an object.
- JSON Matrix - Downloads a .json file where each event is represented as an array.
- Source - Downloads a .txt file representing the events in their original format.
Date format Choose the required date format. Time zone Choose the required time zone. GMT is selected by default. Uncheck the box to specify a different one.
- Click Download when you're done.