- We've added a new operation that returns the whole row associated to a key in a lookup ("Whole entry of <lookup_table>").
- You can now categorize your Activeboards by using tags.
- We've added the snap to time feature.
- You can now filter your Activeboards by tag, creator and favorites.
- In the Activeboard Manager we've added some new information fields.
- The first grouping period is now discarded whether in realtime or not.
- Popup notifications have been improved.
- We've changed the refresh button in the Autoparser and it is no longer necessary to name the excluded columns.
- We've changed the appearance of "view alert details".
- Rolling alerts now only available for grouping queries where the grouping must be non-temporary.
- Alerts/Notifications Globe/Tool-tip standardized.
- We've renamed "Unselect all" as "Deselect all".
- We've made some improvements to the Finder.