- Use date language to type complex expressions in your time ranges.
- We've created a new option to download the entire content of your Activeboard to a PDF file, making it easier to share your data.
- We've added a new operation to export your Widget data to a CSV file.
- You can use the active refresh button in your Activeboards to relaunch queries and, if activated, restart the realtime feed.
- A new general-purpose application Query App is available.
- All Activeboard queries will no longer be relaunched when minimizing or maximizing any of its Widgets.
- We've changed the calendar date format to ISO 8601 (YYYY-MM-DD).
- We've changed the minimum default aggregation period for a histogram to one minute (it was formerly 30 seconds).
- We've added max and min operations for the string type.
- When concatenating strings (ej: add, +), always consider null values as the "null" string.
- The CIDR command is now associated with the "In" operation.
- Avoid empty submenus and enable/disable condition-dependent entries (depending on whether the condition is met or not).
- We've made some improvements to the Time Zone window.
- All user logins are now registered, regardless of the authentication method.
- We've spruced up and improved our contextual help and notification popups.
- Visual improvements in the Free Text Query editor and Global Search.
- We've added the possibility to open a Tool App in a new tab.
- The Relay deactivation operation will invalidate the Relay Certificate.
- The sending of data systems "Relay OVA files" and "Fast Sending" is no longer available as we don't consider them secure.
- The configuration for resellers to share plan resources is now at plan level instead of at reseller level.