- New formats detected: JSON format, IPv6 address format, MAC address format, Array format.
- It is now possible to rollback and reset autoparsed tabled to original state.
- You can now open multiple tabs in the same browser and handle a query in each one.
- An execution priority has been added to each query.
- We've made some visual improvements to the home page.
- We've added a tab for Tools on the main menu.
- A user can now map roles from an external system to roles within Devo.
- Alerts Globe will now be updated every 60 seconds instead of every 30 seconds.
- New counter definitions for new and unread alerts.
- Two new buttons added at the top of the Alerts History table for loading new alerts and resetting the total count of unread alerts.
- The Operations drop-down menu wasn't displaying properly.
- The Free text query didn't apply the saved table column layout.
- When there was a saved table column layout, opening the table in Finder ignored the selected columns in "SHOW / HIDE COLUMNS".
- We've fixed an error in LINQ editor when using an out of range IP4 value.
- Generated authentication tokens now work if the target table name contains upper-case letters.
- What was being shown at "srcHost" should be at "serverHost" and thus "srcHost" does contain the actual request IP.
- In Activeboards we fixed an issue with the TOP feature that affected Widgets.