The latest updates to the Devo platform are now available and we have some new features and improvements for you to work with. Read on below for a recap from our latest release effective November 2020.
- We've updated the form for creating Gradient and Deviation alerts. There's a new field to add the numeric column to be used for the algorithm. We've also removed the check for the sole aggregation function in the query.
- Alerts API now supports complete LINQ syntax. You can start, stop or delete alerts created with the API. However, you can't modify these alerts and vice versa. Furthermore, the ellipsis Go to query menu isn't available for API created alerts.
- To improve traceability in API calls, a user must now be assigned to newly created API key/secret pairs via a drop-down menu with a list of available users.
- The main UserCA and RootCA certificates have been updated and are more secure. All Certificate download requests made to Provisioning API will generate a certificate using the new CAs, while in WEB the same goes for all the Certificate downloads made through "Administration --> Credentials --> X.509 Certificates". Current existing user certificates will be disabled for download.
- Redis tasks are now disabled.
- There are two new parameters for API tasks with S3 destination: Max Size and Retention Time.
- Previously when you accessed or refreshed the Explore your data tab, the system would display two different loader spinners. We've removed one so you're no longer seeing double double.
- We've added two new custom alert logs: start and stop.
- For API calls, the application column in Query Management displayed "Web" instead of "API"... we're api to say we've fixed that.
- In Activeboards, the option to download as a PDF was disabled after using the active refresh function.
- Some Activeboards from versions previous to 6.5.0 would update incorrectly due to an issue with the custom date range. We've fixed that and they should operate like clockwork now.
- In Data Search, the contextual help window sometimes had its content cut off at the... Yea, we've fixed that.
- In the Finder, the "Select Columns" button wasn't correctly aligned and was displayed in upper case. We've centered it and removed the shouty all caps.
- In the Autoparser, the "Details" button was missing from the pop-up error notification. The devil is in the detail so we've added it back in.
- Throughout the platform some ellipsis pop-up menus displayed an inconsistent visual style.
- Keyboard shortcuts weren't working in some conditions.
- The Time Heatmap widget wasn't resizing itself correctly and would become disabled if the query didn't contain a browser period. The latter is specific to
- In the Aggregation Task Details window different errors arose when clicking on the "Rebuild" and "Cancel" buttons.
- It was possible to create a custom table from an Injection... and that shouldn't be permitted, so we've put a stop to that.
- Float columns always returned 0 in the sum operation after the second grouping.
- In API we've fixed some security issues. Further more a missing "charset" parameter within the "Content-Type" HTTP header caused errors on output encoding.