The edr.minervalabs.events tag is used to identify all log events generated by the Minerva Labs Anti-Evasion Platform.
This technology has just one tag used to send all events to Devo: edr.minervalabs.events. Once the events are flowing to Devo, they can be found in a data table of the same name.
Set up the Devo relay rule
You will need to set up just one rule that receives the events on a port, applies the Devo tag, then forwards the events securely to the Devo cloud. In this example we're using port 13007, but you should use any port you can dedicate to receiving the Minerva events.
- Source Port → 13007
- Target Tag → edr.minervalabs.events
- Select the Stop Processing and Sent without syslog tag checkboxes
Click Add Rule to save and activate the rule. Now the relay is ready to receive the Minerva Labs events.
Forward events from Minerva Anti-Evasion Platform to the Devo relay
Logs should be sent via syslog in CEF format.
- Login into your Minerva Management Console.
- Click the Administration page in the Navigation Panel.
- Click the Forwarding tab.
- Select the syslog checkbox to enable syslog forwarding. Then set the server address and port. This will be the IP address of your Devo relay and the port you specified when setting up the relay rule.