Depending on the needs and requirements of an organization, the Devo data operations platform can be deployed using one of two possible models. While the SaaS model is the most popular, Devo can also be deployed as a 100% software-only platform.
Both models offer the following benefits:
- Rigorously real-time data collection, data mining, and correlation.
- Web-based administration tool for accessing and working with data, from anywhere in the world.
- No limit on the amount of data that can be integrated.
Our main deployment model is 100% cloud-based and often provides the best solution in terms of price, maintenance, and scalability. It is a pure cloud SaaS platform with dynamic automatic scaling capable of integrating data from any location worldwide.
- Easy, fast, and automatic.
- No costs for administrative personnel, licenses, or maintenance.
- Unlimited GB/day of data collection.
- Unlimited total data storage.
- Limited time of retention according to your deletion policy.
- Multiple Devo nodes worldwide.
- High automatic scalability.
- Access and data correlation from all over the world.
This option is appropriate for companies that need to manage extremely high volumes of data. By hosting the entire platform on-premises, the impact of network latency is eliminated. With this model, all data is collected, stored, and analyzed using on-premises resources.
- A scalable platform to manage extremely high volumes of data, including sensitive data.
- Control the level of storage and performance needed.
- Total control of the hardware performance.
- Data storage capacity is limited to the hardware available.
- Can be deployed in the customer's on-premises data center or private cloud account.
Considerations when using the software-only model
- Hardware support/maintenance.
- Storage backups are not automatic.
- Scalability is not automatic.
- Updates are not automatic.