Time Series Analytics
The Time Series Analytics tool is a simple visualization tool that allows you to analyze multiple time-series data on the same chart. Using the format of cards, each card serves as a configuration space for a time-series data. You can create, duplicate, and modify cards to create more cards. Each card is loaded with its data independently and is used to add a time-series line to an interactive chart.
Select your data
- Fill in the first card by searching for a data table. Alternatively, use the editor and manually enter your query.
- Click on Peek table to edit the available fields. Note that we don't currently filter aggregation methods based on field type, so be careful to select the correct methods.
- Choose your date range and select the color and style of the chart.
- Once you click Plot series your data will appear on the chart.
- You can manually edit the dates of the card or choose from on one of the default options available (-1 week, -1 day, etc.).
- To change the aggregation period, just click on the drop-down menu at the top, choose your preferred period and click refresh.
Duplicate a card
To compare data you have two different options. You can either add a new card by clicking on Add series in the top right, or duplicate an existing one. In this example we will duplicate the card shown above.
- Clone your existing card by clicking on the duplicate button to the right of the card name.
- You can create the exact same time series by selecting No shift. Alternatively, you can build the same time series a specific period before or after the current period, provided the after period does not exceed current time.
- You can customize your charts by selecting the color and chart type.