- We have the first version of the Autoparser.
- There is now a new authentication method called Open ID.
- You can now set the priority when you create an alert.
- Rolling alerts are no longer available for non-grouping queries.
- We've improved the alert trigger list.
- "N" events are added to the alert email as a CSV attachment.
- Missing values mapped to zero.
- Timezone is now taken into account.
- The date format is now like in Data search.
- Persist column order in Table widget.
- We've spruced up the tooltips.
- We've fixed up some IP issues.
- We've overhauled the sign up and log in pages as well as a brand new home page.
- The roles list has been simplified and is now grouped by functionality.
- In the user list there is a new column for creation date.
- The owner can now delete the domain.
- We've refined Labels.