- Users can choose to refresh my.app tables format based on data received by the Devo Sink unit.
- We've added a new configuration option to Devo Sink to allow users to refresh my.app tables based on event fields.
- ML Single Model Eval: a new unit to evaluate machine learning models.
- ML Update Notifier: a new unit to detect model updates.
- State Evaluator: a new unit used to coordinate the joint activity of a subset of units of a context.
- We've added actions in Memory Unit to export and import stored data.
- We've added a confirmation dialog for when a user wants to delete a flow.
- We've added the ability to mark a group of units.
- We've added the option to collapse all collapsable elements on the inspector.
- You can now collapse items when there is no visible information.
- A new warning when event limits are reached in the event inspector.
- We've made some improvements to Delete key in the MemoryUnit as well as avoiding the return of unavailable service on the units endpoints.
- We've made some enhancements to the Flow interface as well as on the backend.
- Creating groups: behavior of units in overlapping groups.
- Creating groups: undo and redo buttons didn't reflect user interaction.
- Error appeared after undo removed a unit with logged ports.
- The stencil wouldn't open after it was closed.
- Units were displayed in the units panel.
- The code editor wouldn't change language with language selection.
- The user would receive an access error when reading an empty table.
- It wasn't possible to rename a context with the old name.
- Performance issues when changing the name of big context.