- A new search box on top of the Finder allows you to filter table names.
- New number conversion operations: hex and hex8.
- New date operations: isleapyear, monthname, dayname, monthnumber, daynumber, minuteofday, secondofday.
- New reverse operation.
- The time filter in the Finder is now next to the search box.
- We've added a new header to each column in the Finder table with the corresponding title and an Unselect button.
- This new design is available in Default/Custom Finders, Global Search, and the Lookup restrictions subsection.
- You can now vertically resize the Query Code Editor by clicking and dragging the bottom-right corner.
- The LINQ area now has a minimum size so as not to be hidden by warning messages.
- You can bring the Query Code Editor into focus by clicking on it, which then displays all of its buttons. The editor opens in its last docked size. By default the editor will be docked.
- Now when you click API MODE in the query editor, the LINQ can be executed in the API with the same results as in the search window.
- We've removed the realtime feature for non-time-based groupings as it was redundant.
- Devo now automatically detects if the Server mode is required.
- Unary operations are allowed in the OR filter window.
- The sorting pop-up notification now closes automatically.
- A check has been added to validate if eventdate is used after a non-time-based grouping.
- We've removed the startswith and endswith operations when the Insensitive option is selected.
- The cursor now stays in the same place when running a query with the shortcut "Cmd-Intro".
- We've optimized the Histogram date-range calculation when changing the date range. The configurable time "T" is initially set to 3 days.
- Execution info is now displayed in Mebibytes.
- You can filter mac and boxar(int1) types from the column menu.
- We've removed the drag icon from the Query Editor and Show table fields.
- An error message is now displayed for data search errors that prevent the execution of a query.
- We've refined the error messages for missing lookups.
- Datetime operations are executed taking into account the user's time zone.
- Grouping queries now display grouping counters according to midnight for the user's time zone.
- Improvements to information management when no common format is found in all events. Both the data search and error screens are visible at the same time and events are now identified by the "eventdate".
- Column names beginning with two or more underscores are not allowed.
- Sharing a favorite query would fail and an error message would appear, but we've now fixed that.
- There was a problem with users accessing tables that weren't included in their Finders.
- Some links to our user documentation were incorrect.
- The "domain/notification.json" wasn't sending to the current user section.
- Some validations have been added to avoid loops at union creation from the web.
- There was a console error when using the "ñ" character in a free text query.
- In data search the "source" download operation would return an error when applied to tables without any raw field.
- The date operations parsedate and formatdate would return different results in the browser or server.
- There was an error in the pretty-print view of a JSON column when extracting its values.
- The drag and drop field wouldn't work correctly in the Cross-Search Sankey Diagram.
- The info icon wasn't working in some of the charts in data search.
- There was an error when recovering a query with a geocoord type selected.
- The mkboxar operation would fail when its argument was "null".
- The subsall operation wasn't getting Capturing Groups of more than one digit.
- The derived statistics were incorrectly managed.
- In Lookups the option to upload a new version wasn't working and an error message would be displayed.
- It wasn't possible to create a Query Lookup from a non-time-based grouping.
- In Alerts the JIRA Delivery Methods couldn't be created.
- The expanded row in configured Alerts was the wrong size.
- There was an error when creating certain Alert post filters.
- In Aggregation Tasks it wasn't possible to uncheck the "In real time" option and Aggregation Tasks with the "count" column were not created.