Customize your Line chart
- You can modify the default colors, styles, fonts, etc. of your Line chart.
- Custom styles can be saved so that you can use them in other Line charts.
- You can either modify a default Line chart style according to your needs or create a custom Line chart from scratch.
To customize one of the default Line chart styles offered, follow the steps below:
- Create the Line chart and select one of the available styles as a template. Click Copy selected to personalize to start customizing it.
- You will be taken to the Personalized area, where the code of the chart is displayed. Imagine you want to edit the default background and line colors. To do it, locate the color properties and modify them as required.
Click Update to apply the settings.
You can also select the Personalized area directly and create a custom style from scratch.
Remember to click Save configuration to use in other line charts if you want to save your custom style and apply it to other Line charts. To select one of the saved styles, open the Select a configuration dropdown list.
You can check all the saved styles clicking Preferences → Line widget configurations on your dashboard.