- We've added a new Scheduler Unit which generated events periodically using a cron expression. It sends events according to the time information set by the user.
- We've added a new Devo Last Event Date unit. This gets the event date of the last register in a Query Engine table on demand.
- Editor tabs can now be reordered by dragging and dropping.
- A new tab option to create and clone.
- We've implemented some security improvements, namely to ensure clients can't access private network endpoints using flow.
- We've made some improvements to the flow interface and on the backend. In the interface we've added options to move items up and down lists on inspector. On the backend the LogFilter has been replaced by a custom implementation that clears secret fields and custom fields.
- Close log table of dynamic ports when they are deleted.
- Units were not showing errors after saving a unit with server errors.
- Unit doc tooltips looked different on web.
- Limit the height of the error notification.
- Memory reports would break with keys that have white spaces.
- Filtered fields were not computed when the user was searching for event values.
- The "OFF" label for toggle component didn't overlap the component.
- Fixed problems with undo and redo.
- Fixed management of Tapu exceptions.
- Fixed an error with connection closed by syslogSender and devoSink.
- Fixed an error in LookupUnit when the timestamp field isn't in the event.