- There is a new search functionality which allows users to filter contexts by name and status. Admin can also search by context owner.
- We now offer multi-document support, with users able to open several contexts simultaneously.
- You can now export your context as an image.
- There's a new discarded output port for the Joint unit.
- Added logout endpoint for token invalidation.
- New anti-flooding mechanism for EmailSink unit.
- DevoFullQueryUnit, SyslogSenderUnit, TimeWindowCollectorUnit and JoinUnits now accept both Long and Date in the timestamp field.
- Improve logging by printing context memory statistic periodically and each time the release memory algorithm is launched.
- API change: GET / contexts now return lists of accessible contexts and admin status.
- We've fixed an issue on the DevoFullQueryReader that was mixing event data among output ports.
- Reducer and CountWindowCollector units now send events outside critical sections to avoid deadlocks.
- Fix NullPointerException in DevoManagedQuery unit that was making the unit unusable.
- Catch global exceptions from DevoManagedQuery and ManagedQuery units to ensure that units continue working and sending errors across their ports.
- When users load a context it is now well-centered in the canvas.
- Fixed the UI crashing when closing a log with selected events.